Tuesday 8 July 2014

The past few days have been pretty great! 
On Saturday I went to the library and AHHH, I have to say it was the nicest feeling ever because I had my book fix hehehe finally!! And I borrowed Dear John (trying out a sad book this time!) but I couldn't resist a new Julia Quinn novel too. 
Sheng came at around noon and we watched movies on his laptop. We started watching Saw first, but we changed to Premium Rush after the first 8 minutes where two people were racing to cut off as many body parts as possible to prevent a nail from drilling into their brains through the temples. Ugh. 
After that we went to my mum's office (cuz she didn't want to work there alone adm yes that's my mum at the back) where we watched Catching Fire. I thought it was really captivating and exciting!! Nothing beats reading the book though. 

On Sunday I went for service (which was good even though I wasn't very used to the new pastor speaking!) and wasted the rest of the time away. Yu wan then came for durians and then we laze around and watched funny vines. 
In the evening The Gems and I celebrated Samie's birthday! It was so stressful slinking around in Nex (like Mission Impossible yknow) when she arrived and okay, for the first time my surprise actually worked (probably cuz the other girls were there to help) 
Introducing my friend for 11 years now!! Love you samsypansy :* 

Moving on. Monday, I also wasted away as I went to meet Nic and WenJieJie for Llaollao. My virgin llaollao experience!! It was pretty good. A bit overpriced though but I'd totally go back again :> 
A cute WJJ to brighten up this wordy post!
And in the evening I met Livs and Bel for my (also) virgin experience at ChompChomp! The food was so yum although the oil in the food there could've cooked my dinner for the next two years, eek. 
Olivia spent the whole of the train ride home spazzing about Seb and ah, it's such a nice fluffy feeling knowing that your best friend is happy :] 

School officially started today and nothing about this feeling is wonderful. Jc skirt is tight and pencil-y, I have to take Chinese which means extra lectures, project work (aka. Painful work) is a pain in the ass and I honestly do not like studying. But we all have to study and gah, I've long ago accepted that.
Hung out with sheng for a good dinner though after school, and that's the best part of school- seeing sheng. 
I know I know, overly-attached human alert but there are just some people whose company you just crave for and can't exactly live without.
Well. Today is actually the 8th month since our first date (not that I'm keeping track exactly) (kidding. It means a lot.) and I'd just like to give you a great big virtual hug, sheng, for always being my number one fan (idc if you're not. I say you are.) and for always listening to my nonsense and telling me your nonsense. Thank you for seeing my weird quirks as "cute" and for telling me I'm just the right size when I feel like I'm too pudgy. Thank you for always making me laugh, oh how I adore funny people like you. (Psst, you're still my favourite funny person though) 
I'll never stop looking at you like this 
Even though it looks hella gay. (So not cool.) 
My big fat heart is all yours. 

xxx