Monday 23 June 2014

Been a good long time

It's been so long since I hung out with Lebs cuz mr popular is always so busy with friends and family and church that lil old Rachel could hardly steal him away just for a bit but TADA. Finally. 
It wasn't a full day outing or anything (cuz he's gotta go to Bali tmr) but we had a nice pleasant time hehe 

We went to watch The Fault In Our Stars which was... Hmm. Okay I guess. 
I brought 3 packets of tissue out today but I didn't even use one (I'd expected to though!) quite proud of myself for not crying heheh *thumps chest* 
It was sad that Agustus died (I'm not spoiling anything right. Everyone knows that Agustus died right. Right?) but I think what really made me come closest to crying was when Hazel started crying. You see, I only feel like crying when I see people cry. Meh. 
Lebs didn't cry too HAHAH 

After that we went to explore around Kallang. The view was very pretty! You could see the CBD area from where we were in the picture above. 
Then we tried to take a selfie with the nice view but my hair kept flying into his face HAHAHA (look at pictures starting from the top left corner and go clockwise.) 
.... 
And that's all we did actually. We had a very good catching up session at Starbucks then I went home to study. 

I actually do miss that irritant a lot because he's been a close friend since sec... 2? 
Remember those good times lebs? 
(I cringed at this) 

Okay, stay safe in Bali, Lebs! Please don't fall into rivers and get eaten by sharks or whatever! 

xxx

Oh yeah, and I chopped quite a bit if my locks off ): sigh. But my hair feels fresh and nice now! 
New dress I bought from my shopping expedition with nic hehehe